- This course will be taught only in English.
- Lecturer – Viktor Melnyk, PhD in Political Science, Editor-in-Chief of “The Annals of Legal History” (Lecturer in Logic and Ethics, Department of Philosophy and Social Sciences, National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya).
- It is a multimedia sequel, a kind of electronic version of the magazine.
- All students who fully listen to the video lectures of the course, as well as successfully complete the seminar tasks for the course, will receive a special credit certificate!
- Course information, number of study credits and a complete list of our journal-courses for distance education can be found below by link.
INTRODUCTION TO ONLINE-COURSE
FIRST LESSON | FUNDAMENTAL LAWS OF LOGIC
- The first video lecture from the series “Logic for English-Speaking Students” is devoted to the most important stages in the development of Logic.
- Teacher talks about the principles of syllogism, modal logic, linguistic philosophy, the contribution of the great philosophers Aristotle and Thomas Aquinas.
- Illustrative material allows you to outline the material and expands the cognitive potential.
- The lecture is intended for English-speaking students of medical specialties, but can be used by other students.